26 October 2010

an other me

I've been here so many times
and every time I leave I always end up back
Maybe I never left at all
I've been here so long
and every time I think I'll always be here
I don't seem to be that wrong at all

I see me and I hate me

I'm pathetically phasing between
blind deaf dumb and lame and shame
and it's always the same

Who's this monster I became

with internal eyes and flaky skin
filthy mind and dripping sin
I'm sorry but it's all about me
about the light I had that went off in fleet
that I can't seem to find
and can't seem to keep confined or reap
Rather I'm dimmed and deep shadowed
and brightness be lost by a scum and brood dross
manifested by a slum I built with reflecting gloss and square plans
and by my own bare hands


In the time

in which has been
I was but dead
in missing meter

In a time

yet to begin
I'm of the living
I am the leader

I see the future

I see the past
I see me now
and I am neither

In midst of time

in ticking fast
there's death and life
and I'm both
either has

No comments:

Post a Comment