26 October 2010

Sickness

My sickness resembles nothing of a bug
a snake rather, my emotions in constant tug
the sickness seeps through my skin and out my
pores
bleeds in my mind, out my eyes, and floods to the floor
Now its impossible to hide, holding my hand next to
my side
Impossible to hide behind a smile, its spread effects
to others, painfully, for awhile
Seven years in the darkness, with time, its grown strong
Seven years has left behind a trail of dead and wrong
up and down, back and forth
Flipped around it takes its course
A sickened sinful mind's health needs only powerful
divine force
Someday ill be washed clean of such thick remorse
And have that someone special to experience a divine
intercourse
To change or not to be changing is decision to grasp your
someone amazing
Let the sickness grow, and you let that person go
then you'll never know, your potential beauty you'd
have to show

Help me
change me
heal me
save me
Open my eyes, help me see
bring me back to life
Create in me to be who you want me to be
please...

No comments:

Post a Comment