26 October 2010

Best Friend

There's no one else i'd rather be with right now than you. You just left from here and i promised it'll all work out and you wonder how? Its hard to follow a soft goodbye with a saddened brow and keep your ache from breaking into a storm downpour shake. One mistake you can hardly remember so suddenly renders everything you had going for you along with others too. No one's backing you up for the ones involved took the liberty to solve the problem in a way that isn't true, and they did it for you...gee thanks.

We both know you'd never even think to do it again but no one else believes us. And even if they do theres not much they'll do for you. Most wont even bring up a fuss or a care for you. But right when it hits you that the world left you with yourself behind, I'll reach out and grab your hand and you'll know at least im here by your side.


You screwed up, tough luck. Yeah it sucks but you have to suck it up. Push on through. I'll pray long and hard for you. Take what you have left and turn it into the best, and I'll be there to help you. People make mistakes and things begin to change. You've made a decision and nothing will ever be the same.


As hard as im throwing this at you out there, its as close to the truth and its only because I care. I swear through the nights I'll say a little prayer with you in the spotlight, that God will bring the center back to all better cause i know he will.


Lay out your trust on me and I'll do whatever you need, and lay it before God because its apart of his will.


Yeah you fell but dont ever forget that through the hell I'll be there to walk with you -


step by step - hand in hand


I'll talk you through because no matter what you do, you're my best friend


and i love you



[for B.G.C.]

No comments:

Post a Comment