26 October 2010

Eagle Cliff Mountain

Darkened morning, rain cease pouring, Eagle's soaring
early chilling air
the tower seems bare and peaceful asking for our ascension into its steep hands
My mind is playing tricks with my eyes in a lack of light from the sky
Your familiar silhouette whom i've outlined before
brings back much thats past been sore

but i am risen and rising

healed and climbing - falling and sliding but never not striving
i was cold and you warmed me - was frozen and broken
but now you've made me revealed to what i can become to be

you height of earth and rock - where the path gets you lost

where swooning shadows are sought - screamed at and fought
for something that makes some sign of sense caught
please answer my thoughts

but only the wind talks now - only the dancing of the trees has any sound

submerging the ring of my heart-beat's pound
the ground is sleeping in
this sideways climb - this impossible incline
you leave me with no other choice than to lean back and give in
give me away to the wind and let me drift away or down cause i can no longer
stay my ground

but a string - some string - an ever so strong string

tugging at my heart and playing my song - pulling me along
ascending me to the top - to the peak
just when i knew to stop and when i thought so week
there she was soaring - this was madam Eagle's glorious morning

My feet finally resting at the highest point - my joints soaking in the clouds

my eyes gawking down over her captivating cliff - vertigo and awe - shift my bones stiff

fear and failure - crime and capture

open up my soul and touch in me, the deepest pain
just one touch to engulf me - soak my being deep in rapture and set me
free

the explosion in the sky is on its way in

shaking the ground and rotten foundation
and then...

Dawn breaks his grin


OPENED UP HEAVENS - SHATTERING CLOUDS OUT LOUD

DARTING RAYS SHOOT THROUGH MY GUTS AND BREAK THEM DOWN
Me AND THE Sun LOCK EYES AND START LAUGHING
ALOUD
ORANGE PINK AND GOLD
my mind is sold and heart unfold
purest beauty resting here on my face - theres no more need for time or place
what else matters
im deaf to our immature scatter and constant purposeless chatter
mine eyes have never stepped out upon a bridge of light that beams right here in front of me
despite my darkness
and deepest buried skeletons breaking my skin and torching my bones
rottening me alone

now i have a sunrise love to call my own

now you are here - i see it - i see you
coming at me from the sun and now i see that
You are The One and You knew
all along

I hear the mountains singing - the trees harmonizing - and the wind swinging

the sky is calling me - you lift me up on the wings of Eagle and we drift above her
cliff
She is soaring and screeching
forever
i open my heart and my arms and embrace true love - flying - living in meaning

You Are

and nothing else matters

No comments:

Post a Comment