26 October 2010

He Messaged Me

"Sammy I dont want you to ever feel like you're alone.
You needed to know that. Because i know that's all you feel anymore.
Seriously. I know its not just the 'oh I'm with you spiritually' loneliness. Its an all out physical and mental loneliness. When you might come off as a melodramatic baby or express all the little feelings the world says is not important - forget stereotypes, your seriously not alone.
And i want you to know, your future wife is going to be something so amazing. Please dont throw anything away about you.
I know sometimes you want someone to hug you because love, for you, just is never tangible when you feel alone. And even when sitting next to someone you can feel alone, i get that. But you're not alone - dont push this feeling aside like its unimportant. I'm only speaking from the heart right now.
Sammy, i really miss you."
- God
 [5 September 2009]

No comments:

Post a Comment