26 October 2010

FAITH baby, Faith

Am I Me? or have I spent My intellectual youth giving My brain the thoughts that "I am Me"? "yeah yeah Im original Im unique of course Im Me" "Yeah yeah I do what I want and I do what i feel cause Me is the free living, independent, and real" Im Me right, or am I just what I want to be? and if Ive slowly metamorphasized what I am from one thing to the other is ME now the present AM? in which I would in fact be me. Even though the worlds me's often change naturally with all that they're surrounded by, there's got to be the core-structure-basis, genesis, beginning, will-always-be-apart-of-Me something thats always been and will always be there (Me). And thats the fuss - is that inside Me showing on the outside, or inside/out or whatever proves what is what I am? Is it apart of me or locked away without a key? And who chooses and what decides what is what I am - People say "wow that was so you just then," Does that mean Me is a reoccurring finger-print-ID-trait. But what if the common product of what is supposedly my personality is not Me at all, And if not what is Me - the real Me - and how do I find it - if I want to find it. If I want to find IT If its real and something else. Maybe what I believe I am is Me or should be considered Me - maybe we can choose the Am.
No no way God put My design on paper and he decided. So but can I change/manipulate what was original? or is what Im "choosing" to be - Me choosing at all - or just surroundings - which in fact come from Him - the case in which Im not choosing - but how can He choose for someone to be atheist - no way they choose that - free will. But how can free will He created really be free if He created it with omni-knowledge - knowing people would choose against Him right when he made 'em - so if He knows then is it even a free will or some other term. How is it solely free will if He basically created them to turn away into darkness?
AH! theres always a breaking point when thoughts run this deep to a point where human comprehension is un-compacitatable to the next level and answers sitting on that level. And when your mind drives straight into this block of confusion and mental-thinking-pain and uncomfortability black space of lack of knowledge - you stop drop and roll be cause the fires to hard to handle.

FAITH

baby, faith

Oh do question, World, but you will be answered the same at that level of abyss every time - "Trust in Me" He says, and when you do and drop the planets from your minds hand of gravity and universe-at-rest and WONDER - you can use your free hand to grab onto that soothing peace of future awaiting thoughts sitting in His palm. "You will answer and I will be patient."


Until then Bro - keep it real and ill be ready. Im sorry infini-fold but you have infini-care. I cannot wait - but I will for your will...and all this, for this

I THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment