26 October 2010

Tyke Wretch Spyke Stretch

im a hurting little child
theres pain glossed over my smile
do you take me for the happyful kid you looked up to? the boy I used to be?
i am not this any more and i do not seem to be
down to my core
i wish i could say im rolling in the stars and letting my mind drift far off into a forest of bliss and running a midst souls that set fire to my own
but this is where ive been lost from and where i miss - i miss my second home

i throw my clock at the sun and find it back inside my pocket

i want to lose the tick in my brain before the cane takes a hold and my life is sold away through a narrow time socket
ill throw a rock under my feet to sit upon until the rock slides away, again, over the cliff

im swaying on a swing set on the edge of this rift in time, place and space

im running in place with my shoes tied together - watching my shadow and my soul sever and crusade against the other
Darkness wraps its fingers around the eyes of Essence and pulls us all over the edge

i dont know if i can fly anymore

my wings are wasted at war and even the wind is sore
ive shut the door to never never land
now a land to where i might never never stand upon its beaches' sand

to where have i gone...how long will i be at that place...

when will i return...and will i have the same face...
i...
dont...
know...

from the sky where my little knuckles soar - i got my baby blue eyes...

that arent so blue anymore

the hue drowns along side my soul

both taking their toll on a stroll around
a hurting little child
who's fighting to keep his smile

No comments:

Post a Comment