31 August 2011

Truly

i laid my eyes on You and left them there
laying enveloped and vacant - stared straight into displacement
You embody the being i have dreamed of

i have dreamed a dream
so tightly
shut my eyes
in the night to dream - just to see You deeper and
again
sleeping well in Psyche's cell
She, Cupid's girl, with four letters to YELL!

L!
O!
V!
E!

Wake us up from both Our dreams and come to me
make 'Ours Truly' as raw as reality can taste
Oh yes! i laid my eyes on You
and there they shall lay till the end of all the days
Not a sea or star or creature could reach here to tear them apart or away
ive lost the way for separation of the light through my windows, cut into rays
glowing and gleaming back from the shape of Your face

i have dreamed this dream of tracing the lines of Your soul inside Your eyes
where 'She' lays - She, her name is Truly
and there You are!
I have dreamed you as Stellar
and here, this You are!
laying sleepful - keeping, pulling my eyes in...still...

.still.

and as i laid my eyes on You
this first time, on Your being
lost in the light
I closed them on Your neck, laid on Your chest
and listened. to Your beating.
.. .. ..
resonate the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment