25 August 2011

Overcome

To him who overcomes
I will give the right to eat from the tree of life - which is in the paradise of God
He who overcomes 
Will not be hurt at all by the second death
To him who overcomes
I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it - known only to him who receives it
To him who overcomes - and does my will to the end
I will give authority over the nations just as I have received authority from my Father - he will rule them with an iron scepter and he will dash them to pieces like pottery
I will also give him the morning star
He who overcomes
Will be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my father and his angels
Him who overcomes
I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God - the new Jerusalem - which is coming down out of heaven from my God. And I will also write on him my new name
To him who overcomes
I will give the right to sit with me on my throne - just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on His throne.

He who has an ear - let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches 
AMEN
 




[Revelation 2-3]

No comments:

Post a Comment