30 August 2011

Oughtcogignition

You can tell me it's okay - tell me to let go
and ill know it's true full well
but it's like my emotions keep these feelings alive
to keep me living in my own hell

I can preach a sermon with passion
and believe it full well
but for some reason I don't do the words
and it keeps me living in my own hell

I can stand up and shout from a box of soap to the world about the way to go
and believe it full well
but why don't I follow the way myself
to get out of my own hell

You can say this
ill know it
You can say that
ill know it
You can say the meaning of yesterday
and ill know it
I know the answer solution, but say to me -
why I dance past the resolution on my way to serve my execution I deserve for all my retribution
You can say - but say why

No comments:

Post a Comment