25 April 2011

The Ardoration of Sheridan

A barrage of feathers have floated past my cavities of vibration
tickling as they brush by
whispering a story on the wind
Oh! the news they bring - it bleeds!

And layers of a barking tree were opened up before me 
remains of a black inky sap must've spoken with the gentle feathers
because silently they too hand my eyes the living news story

And the ink and the feathers step where they've been and not been before
softly ignited in light made to fight for
made to article and be whisked in the dead of the night to every soul's porch

Oh! Light - I've vibrated at your name
and licked by my eyes
you in the same
But be it so you glow before me around me without a shadow
I bend you to never leave

But my skin confronts me different
Any photon zipping through their brothers
was chucked from a home at which it was conceived
And all though I know they are not seeds
and their rings are grown
their center does not lie 
that they lie amidst young-sized keys 
to heaven

I can listen to the feathers chirp for the ages
and drip with ink for as long as I bleed
but I might as off be walking dead around this spinning grave that I am a strange vagabond to 

I've seen and felt and tasted and smelt this light
but deep within me lashes out
with a sonic ruckus
for a way to the rolling hills of origin
that they may be among us
The vibrative illuminating and boiling oil and ascending wings
were birthed of fire!

Since amidst the lightning - I must be with the sky
and burn upward or at least try to see the morning star
because it's lightless and warmless now

My lonely me and lonely chance is to be within the flame
and dance my guts out!
and shout about!
Or gravitate sharply to my knees 
lacking a move or vibrating breeze
But through any obedient doorway threshold
the skeleton's skeleton's marrow's heart
is sewn together by yarn of love
to The Beginning - spark of true blaze

It's come to me that I was thought for - knitted together in her warm cave for - placed on an aqua rock for
COLLISION
of two rosy drums - mine and The Big One
We're meant to ram and slamma-jamma into eachother's face at such velocity
with such zealous vigor and strain
that all facets and manner appear as one and the same
It was evening and then morning
a first day
A cackling ball of helium and hydrogen
rolled up on two lovers in the hay
hallowing to fall in love again

Oh! me - that I might share thee with the navy rock
The arson of every piece I've ever wrapped my skin in
That thine own shackles were fastened to a tree
the furthest beyond the past of me




Leave the sea for a tide and spend a moon opening your eyes
The sexual depth of a satellite's groping in circles
around the core of its heavenly-body lover
of dovely luminescence existence
in a vacuum
oh 
how 
they
burn
Oh! dearest - how they blaze
With ache for the yearning
I dwell in the gaze

No comments:

Post a Comment