11 February 2011

Guest

I need you - as always as usual - to turn my heart around
and spin the inside of my veins 
and drain them of my infection

I'm sick
I take a drug that's easy
and it slowly and lovely wrecks me
I don't need it! But oh my God I want it!
Oh my God I don't want to want it because 
I need you
Desire knows the combination
You're the code and I desire to desire
you - only

A work, so magnificent, need be geared in me
Only an existence of ultimate magnitude - infinite - could be considered
Good thing I have this tool in the cavity of my chest
slowly - at a tick of other dimensions - re-arranging a dirty room

Don't you ever stop - no matter how messy it gets - no matter how rusty things grind
You will always find me

broken
under your toes
rotten
the only rotten thing ever raised back to life and full

Anoint me with love like smooth oil
but bash the canister over my skull
and crack it open to crack it open

I know it stings

I'd rather die otherwise

I gave my life away a long time ago so that it should sow and be sowed by only Worthy
Pain is irrelevant
Bring me Death and I shall crack with joy

Sorry - I'm not from around here
Just passing through and using the air for speaking truth
and dripping passion in a trail behind me

My home I left twenty years back and I've been walking ever since
but I'm heading back now
Soon as the return of a prince I'm close with

He once took a floppy corpse
six feet under - below all sea level
and touched it
And it rose up and bloomed a new breath
and took a stand and step on top of the waves
The beaten had never died
for the Groom stomped the face of the one who touched His bride
In this world I am overcome with misery 
and drowned under adversity of a backwards current
But I will hold true to The Love 
because it has overcome the world

No comments:

Post a Comment